Vok trailer can be attached only to specific modifications of VOK S which have a tow hitch.
1. Place the trailer’s drawbar over the tow hitch.
2. Push the drawbar’s handle down to lock it.
3. Connect the trailer’s wiring plug to the socket adjacent to the bike’s tow hitch.
1. Disconnect the trailer’s wiring plug.
2. Pull up from the drawbar’s handle to unlock it.
3. Remove the trailer from the bike.
The maximum permissible trailer mass in the laden condition is 240 kg.
The maximum permissible vertical drawbar load is 40 kg.
Before connecting the wiring plug, make sure that the trailer plug and socket are dry and clean.
It is forbidden to use a Vok for towing trailers or equipment not approved by Vok Bikes. Doing so may exceed the design loads of the bike, thus putting the driver and fellow road users in danger!
In case a trailer is used, the trailer must be loaded in accordance with the loading principles set out in Loading part of the manual and the trailer’s instructions for use.
Do not load the trailer when it is not connected to the vehicle. Always fully unload the trailer before disconnecting from the vehicle.
Keep in mind when towing a trailer, that it has a negative influence on the braking distance and handling properties of the bike.
Do not step on the towing hitch of the bike or the trailer’s drawbar!