The Vok Standard
- 420 l cargo space
- 150 kg payload
- Price from 8990€
The Vok XL
- 2 mᶟ cargo space
- Up to 200 kg payload
- Price from 13490€
Test the Vok Bike in person!
London demos available upon request
Stockholm demos available upon request
Built for heavy-duty use
- Vok is rideable 24/7 thanks to swappable batteries and a long maintenance cycle.
- Vok’s custom hydraulic brakes last longer and offer superior braking performance compared to regular cargo bikes.
- Series hybrid drivetrain leaves the chain and belt maintenance to the past.
- Quick spare parts availability straight from the manufacturer.
- Swappable batteries
- Range 50/100 km
- Max speed 25 km/h
- Cargo volume 420 l/2000 l
- Payload 120 kg/200 kg
- Bike-path compatible
- No driving licence requirement
The safest light delivery vehicle
- Traction control and e-ABS keep you in control of the vehicle in all weather.
- A full set of lights and windscreen wipers provide high visibility.
- A bicycle with 4 wheels is always more stable than 3 or 2 wheels.
Keep the riders happy
- Vok requires no licence nor training to operate.
- Effortless pedalling makes Vok accessible to people of all ages and physical abilities.
- The roof makes the Vok pleasant to ride in any weather.
- Hopping on and off the bike is fast, thanks to the RFID locking system.
- Riders can deliver heavy cargo without breaking their back.
Caught your interest?
We offer bikes for purchase worldwide and full-service rental or lease options in London, Stockholm, Tallinn and Vilnius.
Vok is about speed and efficiency, aiming to improve working conditions and support human-friendly city spaces.
Grow your fleet sustainably!
Get in touch and let’s talk about how Vok can benefit your business.