Here you can find most frequently asked questions. If you cannot find an answer below, please write to us at [email protected].
How can my business rent a Vok?
How can I rent a Vok?
Currently, you need to be a Wolt or Bolt Food courier to rent a Vok. To make a booking, you have to register on the Cachet platform, choose suitable time slots and pay with a credit card. You can find more detailed directions and booking links HERE.
Can I change or cancel my booking?
Currently, Vok does not allow cancellations. Changing your booking is possible up to 24 hours prior to the slot. Depending on your location you need to write directly to Vok at [email protected] or [email protected] to make the changes.
Can I rent a Vok in winter?
Yes, you can rent a Vok all year round, even in the middle of winter. Just don’t forget to dress appropriately and always wear a helmet
Do you offer long-term rental?
At the moment we offer only short-term rental, but you can always book slots in advance.
Why is there a 30 min gap between timeslots?
The 30-minute time gap is basically padding time between two slots. If you book for two consequent slots this 30 minutes is free for you. In case one courier returns the bike and another one picks it up we have 30 minutes to:
- Wait for the first courier if he is late
- Fix the bike or simply make sure tire pressure, brakes, and electronics work as they should
- Do a little onboarding training do a new courier
I’m late to pick up the bike or return the bike?
Call us! We’ll keep your bike ready. We will not reimburse you for the lost time, though and bear in mind that we’ll charge a fine for being late.
There’s a technical issue with Vok?
Call us! Vok-buddy will either assist you over the phone or arrive at the location.
I got into an accident?
If somebody is injured, call your local emergency number! Then call us. We’ll either assist you over the phone or arrive at the location. During the ride and when an incident arises, it is always wise to be observant about the location and time. If possible, make photos & videos.
How long do the batteries last?
One set of batteries lasts for approximately 3 hours. After that time you need to either:
- Change the batteries (if you book for 2 slots i.e. 6,5 hours we will send you off with one extra set and you can change it on the go, it takes less than a minute and is super easy).
- Come by the Vok Hub and we’ll change the batteries for you. This can happens when you book a bike for 3 or more slots and have used up both battery sets – the first one and the extra one. Unfortunately, we cannot pack 2 extra sets in one Vok as the bike gets too heavy and batteries take up too much space.
What is the maximum speed of a Vok?
A Vok bike can go up to 25 km/h.
Find the location of your closest Vok Bikes Hub below.