The vehicle is equipped with an adjustable all-wheel independent suspension.
Preload of the springs can be adjusted according to the driver’s personal preference, road conditions and weight of the cargo.
To adjust the preload setting:
- (Optional) Remove the wheel and mudguard for better access.
- Remove the neoprene shock cover.
- Loosen the set screw on the bottom springcollar
- Use a preload adjustment tool in one of the holes in the bottom spring collar to turn it
- Turn the collar clockwise to reduce preload.
Turn the collar counterclockwise to add preload.
- Tighten the set screw and reinstall the shock cover.
Make sure that the amount of preload is equal on both wheels of an axle.