- From East Croydon station turn right out of the station, walk along George street and follow the tram lines onto Church street.
- Then turn left at KFC and walk down Surrey street through the markets and take a right down Overton’s Yard.
- You will see a sign on your left for “Q-Parks Croydon” – the parking lot, where there are glass sliding doors.
- To enter you need a ticket (which you won’t have) – so call the Vok number (+447983288626). Someone will walk over and let you in.
- Turn left through the doors, then right after the elevators and into the carpark (past the Q-Parks office).
- When you are in the carpark, the Vok Hub is on your left in the corner, 3 spaces along (black cage).
If you have any additional questions, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get info on how to book a Vok Bike HERE.